ARTS ADMINISTRATION TRAINEESHIP
Contract appointment for 12 months
Carclew are now recruiting a BHP Billiton Arts Administration Trainee. The successful applicant will be a highly energetic and driven young person who seeks the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of arts and cultural leaders. Carclew will provide you with the opportunity to be mentored and trained by leading professionals who excel in their field. To be successful in this position you will possess:
• Excellence in time management and organisational skills;
• Computer skills (MAC and PC);
• Understanding and knowledge of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history and contemporary issues, arts and culture;
• Experience working in diverse communities; and
• General administration skills.
• Some out of hours work may be required.
• Intending applicants are required to complete the National Police Check application form available at www.police.sa.gov.au and lodge it with their application.
Enquiries and applications to:
Ms J Louey
Carclew Youth Arts
11 Jeffcott Street
North Adelaide SA 5006
8267 5111 or via email
Applications must be received by or postmarked no later than Friday 21 June 2013
Applications are open to people aged 26 and under.
PLEASE NOTE: your application must include a cover letter, current CV, responses to Essential Minimum Requirements AND Desirable Characteristics, and names and contact details of three referees.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.